Day 2:

I have longed been told that I am different
and the world is normal
and ever since I have had trouble fitting in.
Yet, as I pace around my room
high on things that I have consumed,
my eyes wide like silver dollars
and my teeth running circles around my collar.
My hands can’t help but stay into motion
like the waves in the ocean.
I have come to realize I am the normal one
and the world is different.
It needs to fit into me
because when I’m like this
I’m in my own world.

And now I am spun
and the world is crashing down
and, and I think I am done.
Reality is slapping me in the face
and I’ve had an epiphany.
I am different and I can’t escape it
but I won’t conform or change.
Keep on keeping on is exactly my plan
I won’t deter from it for no woman or no man.
I don’t like sitting still and my legs won’t allow it
the feeling of my heart almost exploding
has me captivated and consumed.
Two or three lines at a time
I am going to change the world,
and I swear to God I will find myself out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Babe Hall of Fame

Savage of the Week 10/8/17-10/14/17