Day: 11

I recently returned from a week getaway tucked into the woods of Alabama and i feel more refreshed then I ever have. I came to a realization that I was not born for the white collar life. That may seem weird or odd to you seeing how i spent a week in the backwoods and you were probably thinking I was talking about not being cut out for country life but this obviously is not the case. I got a chance to relax and meditate on things and life and general and I feel I am meant for more. Not just me though; Cory DLG in the same light as well and that is why we are pushing so hard to make Nerd Thug Radio work, grow and stick.

We have tried a many different non-white collar jobs on a path to following our dream from my days as a poker dealer to DLG opening a small comic shop. We weren't meant to be behind a computer desk 8 hours a day pushing paper and pencils for someone else. We want to grow this creation of ours NTR into something big!

We have recently added a couple bloggers to the family in Karisha and Ky each with their own unique writing styles and we are working on a comedy TV pilot. We wont settle and we will continue to strive for something better. This is where you our listeners and readers can help. I need 3 things from you.

1. Never...ever...give up on a dream you have. This is our dream and we are pushing it 100% and we want you to do the same. Never give up should be your motto! We want to help encourage you so reach out to us and let us know if we can help.

2. Spread the good news of Nerd Thug Radio!!! Tell your friends, family, co-workers and anyone who would listen. Share our post on your social media sites and interact with us!

3. Become part of the team. Do you have a nerdy talent that you want to share??? Maybe you could fit into what we are building so let us know.


We have never thought about taking our baby to Patreon or any site like that. Instead we rely on sponsors and we are grateful for them so if you know anyone let them know about us and let them know we are building an empire.

As I left the woods I realized that NTR is nothing without our dream and without our listeners. So thank you for those who have been there since day 1 and those who have continually joined this ride of ours. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Babe Hall of Fame

Savage of the Week 10/8/17-10/14/17